Friday, June 5, 2015

4th grade remembrance.

I will remember mostly about my fourth grade year is probably out field trip to Old York Village. Also I will remember the way Mrs. Gerard read to us in read aloud. I will also remember finishing the reading challenge and getting no more homework. I will not forget to the morning announcements in front of the whole school. But most of all I’ll never forget being a fourth grader.
 I am very proud of at least trying out for student leadership council. I am proud of putting that winter story in for the Fosters Daily Democrat. I am proud of how far I have gotten in Qwerty town, the keyboarding school. I am proud of being a reading buddy to a first grader. I am also proud of being one of the older kids in the school.

            I am looking forward to middle school because they have band and I plan on doing the saxophone. I’m excited for dessert in the cafeteria when they have ice cream. I’m so excited for doing the bagel run when I run 1 mile through a full gigantic bagel. I’m also looking forward to the 5th and 6th grade field day. I am so excited for less homework more TV. I’m not so excited for school started at 7:00 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment